Friday, March 21, 2008

x)

Woke up around 12 plus today. Went to paragon to have our branch. :/
Went shopping with jeremy.
okay, accompany-ed jeremy to buy clothes. he bought alot laah. Spent almost 300++
I didnt buy anything. Ate alot this few weeks laas. And & I gained almost 2 kgs already.
RAHH. its time for me to diet already.
No more eating chocolates, no more than 4 meals a day.
Dont tempt me can. :/

yays :] daddys gonna get a lappy for me too.
v v v v happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

stupid you.
i should've give up on you already.
Make myself waiting for you
like nobody business
and like a fool too.
i regretted liking you in the first place.

Where got girls take the initiative one.
RAHHS>
who am i trying to kid.
give up, tania.
i hate you.
go away laa. ><

No comments: